Executive Assistant to the President
As the Executive Assistant to the President of a fast-paced real estate development and management company, you will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the President’s day-to-day activities and projects. You will be the liaison between employees and the President. You will help enforce and ensure that all administrative and operating procedures are documented and followed. Assist Senior Executives, as required, in completing leasing, acquisitions, dispositions and developments.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Foster and maintain strong positive relationships with company employees, service providers, municipal officials and the general real estate community.
- Review and submit documents to the President for approval.
- Ensure administration procedures follow policy and procedure manual.
- Regular follow-up with employees and external contacts regarding status of projects and outstanding matters.
- Provide the President with daily updates on outstanding matters.
- Dictate and record minutes of meetings.
- Review and provide comments on lease documentation.
- Prepare and review agreements of purchase and sale.
- Prepare contracts, applications, letters and documents, as required.
- Liaison with external counsel.
- Coordinate and participate in due diligence of potential acquisitions, as required.
- Assist with managing IT services.
- Produce memos, reports, presentations and briefs.
- Perform any additional duties as requested by the President.
- Commercial Real Estate Lease experience of at least 3 years.
- College diploma for Legal Assistant or University degree.
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant essential.
- Understanding of current legal terminology.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Ability to look forward and ensure time lines are being met.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to use discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Proficiency in English.
- This individual must be responsive, resourceful and possess a professional attitude.
- Job Type: Full-time
To apply, please send your resume by email to our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kingsley Management Incorporated, is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest.
Please note that we will be contacting qualified candidates under consideration.